8.28.2007

Goshozakurabaishoroku - 6



There came someone with offerings,
who visited also for a prayer of safe delivery.
She was in a maid's fashion
the same as the former,
but seemed to belong to much lower class.
She was blushed for being tipsy.
With slovenly drunken eyes,
She said in pouts,

"Hey, sir, my master has to bear a heir.
If the baby is a girl, It'll be so much labor lost.
Please pray for the safe birth of a boy
with your technics in sorceries."

The priest was surprised at this insolent behavior,
however, he accepted it and took her inside.
After a while, she called the priest and said,
"How a carefree person you are!
forecasted sunny, good for cherry blossom viewing,
It is unnsettled weather and I have no rainwear.
So I'm in a hurry to return.
Please make haste in a prayer."

The priest nodded and said,
"I see that. But there is a precede visitor applied for a prayer.
Please wait for minutes..."

Before he finished the words,
she bursted into laugh and said,
"Hohohohoho... that's funny.
It's stupid to say the first or the second
like the line of flying wild geese or something.
Even if there were a lot of preceders,
you should do for me first,
because I'm in a hurry very much."

Then she took a glance at the adjacent room.
There was a woman she knew in sight.
Watching her more, she noticed the maid
who worked at the same place, Aoba.
Aoba waited Matsu, so was not intimate with her.
Conscious of Matsu's conception,
she was at a loss for words with astonishment.
Also, Aoba guessed who is the woman there
for a while, and came to notice her, Ibara,
the maid waited Kuretake.

Then Aoba, knew Kuretake's conception,
from her loyalty to her master, felt mortified at it
and said to the priest hot-bloodedly,
"Nay, Listening to the words of this maid,
I think she is full of conceit.
I know her, behaving too arrogantly.
She is a lower class servant in my residence,
and I am closer to the head of family than her.
So I don't have to be reserved.
As I came here first, please do in the exact order."
Aoba casted a glance at Ibara,
and began to smoke with her silver pipe.

No comments: