11.11.2007

Goshozakurabaishoroku - 10

Aoba entered there politely and made a speech,
"Matsu would like to make a celebration for your conception.
Here I brought the gifts for it..."

Seeing Aoba presented the gifts,
Kuretake thought at heart that
Matsu seemed to submit to my strongness and make an offering;
if my child is male, I will make anyone not to interfere me.
Kuretake adopted a face to receive them sincerely and thank Matsu.

Though Aoba knew Kuretake's thought,
continued the speech without indicating,
"I've represented my master Matsu,
from now, I'm going to speak as myself.
I hadn't expected to see Ibara, your representer today.
Noticing that good news, I had a needless conflict against her.
It was an immodest and shameful thing that would be laughed at.
Still more, I was rude to you.
My master told me to apologize to you.
I'm anticipating that you would hate myself.
As women have, generally speaking, talkative nature for everything,
please forgive me and intercede with Ibara."

"I'm very sorry for your words.
You are not responsible for all.
Ibara should be blamed too.
Don't mention it."
Treating Aoba kindly,
Kuretake took advantage of the modest approach of Aoba.

Although Aoba felt depleased the arrogant tone of Kuretake,
who behaved haughtily as a mistress of Koreyoshi,
She took her leave with saying nothing after a while.
She returned to Matsu's room and reported about the meeting.

No comments: