11.14.2007

Goshozakurabaishoroku - 13

Ryokai was absorbed in prayer.
One time, it got so hot that he could not continue it.
He went out of the room to take a rest.
Ibara thought it was the chance,
and took him to Kuretake's room.

Kuretake expressed her appreciation and gave him a lot of gifts, which delighted him.
Then he noticed that Kuretake was in gorgeous clothing and surrounded by glittering furniture,
however, she herself looked anything but noble.
Being envious her fortunate circumstances,
He prostrated himself before her.

After Kuretake raised him up intentionally with too much familiarity,
she shut out any persons but him and Ibara from the room.
She talked to him with herself approaching him,

"Though there is no one who has no desire,
you are the exceptions, who have no wife or child.
You have no desire, don't you?"

Ryokai was so a honest man that he did not noticed her secret wish.
He denied it and said frankly,
"I am not a bonze, who has no relative.
Shamans are different from bonzes;
they can eat meat and marry with women.
I have my family and lots of desires as common perple."

Kuretake was pleased to hear this answer.
She approached him more and whispered,
"Many of your desire will be satisfied with money.
I have a wish too.
If you fulfill it, you will have yours fulfilled.
But I think you won't grant my request..."

Ryokai answer to her inconsiderately,
"Yeah, If you make my desire fulfilled,
why won't I deny your request!
Please ask me anything."

Kuretake was glad of it at heart,
"Then, I'll tell you.
You can't deny once you hear about it.
Please notice it.
Lady Matsu conceived at the same time with me.
Chukai is praying for her now.
The child in her body is hindrance to me.
Please curse to kill the baby."

It astonished him.
He shuddered with turning pale and could not say nothing.

No comments: