11.20.2007

Goshozakurabaishoroku - 17

Aoba jumped back and said,
"Don't do roughly.
You are making the important prayer.
If you flirt with me, you must pay for it.
After you finish it, we can get engaged eternally,
and go along with each other everlastingly.
Thereupon, I have a special favor of you.
Surely you cannot refuse it, can you?"

Chukai replied smilingly,
"If you don't tell a lie, why will I refuse it, however difficult it is.
I will sacrifice my life if it is needed."

Hearing his gallant replying, she said calmly,
"It is not such a hard request.
I will ask you just for my master, who have been kind to me for a long time."
She explained him the detail about it.
"Therefore, please curse the baby of Kuretake to kill it, before it is born.

Amazed at it, he accepted it after a moment with a sense of guilt.
He was infatuated with a woman.
"Though that is not easy, I will do it even if I go to hell for it.
I'm going to make a prayer for it.
Please do not forget the promise."

When he touched her on her back, They heard the sound of foot steps.
Aoba go out there with a reluctant look.

No comments: