11.17.2007

Goshozakurabaishoroku - 16

Chukai, who was praying for Lady Matsu,
was a honest man as his elder brother.
However, he liked women because of his youth.
Making a serious prayer,
he fell in love with Aoba, a middle aged woman
who was a fragrant flower had not been gone yet,
and he looked for a chance to court her.

In the evening of the seventh day,
he left the alter for his room, and beganto prepare his dinner.
Aoba came along there incidentally and talk to him as a jest.
"Hi, Chukai, you starains your nerves all day,
and should be tired so much. I will wait at you."

He got a timely offer and catched her skirt and said with a amorous glance.
"Ms. Aoba, please do not go.
Cuckoos sing and pass away to attract men.
You should know more about myself and my devotion.
Please give your shine to my darkness of love
rather than to cloudy skies of May."

He leaned against her imprudently.
Being astonished at and trying to escape from him,
She came to think it as a chance for a revenge on Ibara,
which would also make Lady Matsu feel ease.

She knew her plan was outragious, however, carried out it for her loyality.
She was a indiscriminate woman then.
She smiled at him with a scheme.
"You have already noticed my heart.
But you must be kidding me and will laugh at me later.
You have your dear family, don't you.
What a guilty man you are."

She hit him on his back.
He approached her flabbily like a a trepang.
"No, that's wrong so much.
I have neither darling wife nor dear child.
Therefore, you..."

"... love you from the beginning.
It was beyond the reason, and you must not despise me."
Hearing her coquettish words, he edged up to her.

No comments: